Update July 22, 2021
Dear Friends and clients,
A part-time team member at Clermont Animal Hospital has tested positive for COVID-19. To ensure the health and safety of all our clients and patients, the following protocols will be in effect until the end of July (7/31/21):
- Curbside service will be available until 7/31/21 for ALL clients—call our office upon arrival.
- Curbside service (or other alternative care not requiring entry into the building) will be required
for all unvaccinated clients, and those who are not at least 10 days out from their final dose.
- Only fully vaccinated clients and other visitors will be allowed in the building.
- Everyone in the building will be required to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth at ALL
times! No exceptions will be allowed to this rule. If you have a health condition that prevents
you from wearing a mask, utilize our curbside service or reschedule your appointment.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation protocols, above and beyond our already thorough protocols
will be in effect.
- Exhaust fans in the building will be run during all business hours to ensure that ventilation is
maximized. Windows will be opened when temperatures permit.
- If you do not wish to visit during this window of increased exposure risk, our staff will gladly
reschedule your appointment. Please call us at 513-732-1730.
- During this 10-day window, we regret that we are unable to accept new patients. If your pet has
never been seen at Clermont Animal Hospital, we will be happy to schedule you an appointment
during August, once our window of concern has expired.
- Please know that every team member is being closely monitored for COVID symptoms, and
those with ANY possible COVID symptom are not permitted to return to work until they are
cleared by a health care professional.
Please be patient with us during this 10-day period. We make every effort to provide the most efficient service possible and to ensure that all our patients’ needs are met; however, curbside service and increased sanitation between patients put an additional work burden on our staff, at a time when our staffing is reduced due to COVID quarantine. We do our best to see all sick pets promptly, but recommend scheduling well-pet appointments for August, to avoid unnecessary wait-times.